As a general recommended hygiene product, Town Hall has hand sanitizer available for use by the public.
It’s important that everyone takes steps to reduce the spread of Coronavirus, especially to protect those who are more vulnerable. Steps you can take to prevent spread of flu and the common cold will also help prevent Coronavirus:
- wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If not available, use hand sanitizer
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- avoid contact with people who are sick
- stay home while you are sick and avoid close contact with others
- cover your mouth/nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing
The Washington State Department of Health has established a call center to address questions from the public.If you have questions about what is happening in Washington state, how the virus is spread, and what to do if you have symptoms, please call 1-800-525-0127 and press #.
Additional answers to frequently asked questions are available on the PHSKC website here: https://kingcounty.gov/depts/health/communicable-diseases/disease-control/novel-coronavirus/FAQ.aspx.
This fact sheet contains information from PHSKC, and is available in multiple languages: https://www.kingcounty.gov/depts/health/communicable-diseases/disease-control/novel-coronavirus/~/media/depts/health/communicable-diseases/documents/novel-coronavirus-factsheet.ashx.