Administration Additional Services
The Clerk's Office offers the additional following services:
The Town issues dog licenses as a partner through King County Regional Animal Services. If you are purchasing or renewing an existing pet license, you can either renew via King County's website, or, visit Town Hall during office hours. If you will be renewing a pet license at Town Hall, please bring the renewal reminder that was sent to you by King County to Town Hall.
To file for a new application, the associated costs are:
- Juvenile (Under 6 months, 6 months expiration): $15.00
- Altered (Spay Neuter - proof required): $30.00
- Unaltered (Voucher for spay/neuter savings included): $60.00
- Senior Citizen (Proof citizen is 65 or older + proof pet is spayed or neutered): $15.00
- Replacement tag: $5.00
Please call Town Hall to schedule an appointment with our notary.
Phone: (425) 454-6994
Town Hall Facilities Rental
The Town Hall may be rented outside of Business Hours if the event function is consistent with the interests and welfare of the citizens of Yarrow Point. Maximum capacity of council Chamber is 37 persons. Yarrow Point citizens have first priority and no commitment shall be made more than 90 days prior to use.
The following regulations must be met:
- Yarrow Point requests have first priority
- No commitment to be made more than 90 days prior to use
- No monetary gains to be realized by user
- No sectarian organizations
- No loud noise or music after 10:00 P.M.
- No smoking
- If food is served, proper clean up is required
- Rental charge: $10 plus $100 damage deposit, which is to be returned on determination of Town Clerk