File a Public Records Request
Integrity and transparency are deeply valued in our Town and filing a public records request is easy.
To request public records, please fill out a Public Records Request Form or complete the fillable form below.
If you choose to download the form, please submit the form to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Yarrow Point Town Hall
4030 95th Ave NE.
Yarrow Point, WA. 98004
Within 5 buisness days of receiving the request the Town will do one of the following:
- Provide for inspection and/or copying of the records requested.
- Provide an internet address and link to the specific records requested on the agency’s website (if the individual does not have internet access, then the agency must provide copies or allow the requester to view the records using an agency computer).
- Acknowledge receipt of the request and providing a reasonable estimate of the time necessary to respond.
- Acknowledge receipt of the request and requesting clarification for a request that is unclear and providing, to the greatest extent possible, a reasonable estimate of time necessary to respond if the request is not clarified. Note that, if the requestor does not respond to the agency’s clarification request and the entire request is unclear, an agency need not further respond to the request. If portions of the request are clear, however, the agency must respond to those portions.
- Denying the request. If a request is denied, a written statement must accompany the denial setting out the specific reasons for the denial.